General Service Overview
IMSS'30 years of manufacturing and product development experience culminates in providing to its customers the finest quality furniture and products possible through relentless application of our QC & QA culture and procedures via our.
- Attention to details in a product's specifications, features and function,
- Value engineering to make the product the best it can be per its intended use,
- Collaborating with the Designers and Purchasing staff to match their creative design with durability,
- Manufacturing a product to exceed its durability expectations,
- Constantly improve the manufacturing tools, equipment and procedures to reduce Clients costs,
- Provide forthright, proactive and consistent communications to our Clients,
- Training and inspiring our employees to constantly raise their own bar of excellence – Pride
- Delivering our product ahead of schedule
- Remaining flexible and resourceful in meeting our Clients ever changing revisions, and
to accomplish all of this through sustainable, green LEED processes that will make our world a better place in which to live.